I am currently living in Spain for a few months. You know Spain: it’s that place with a lot of fiestas and good times. But one of their most fascinating habits is the hour at which they go dancing. I mean, don’t get me wrong, they’re always going out.
Let’s see how a normal night out would develop in their case: they would go out for dinner around 10:00 pm. As usually someone will be late and they would all start eating around 11:00 pm (hopefully). That finishes around 1:00 am and afterwards they go for drinks. Because, well, why not? And only after that they go dancing somewhere around 3:00 am and they finish at 7:00 or 8:00 am. Depending on how much they can take.
I think now you can understand why drinking a few coffee cocktails before going dancing wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world. Maybe the following 10 will help you gain a bit of energy and tear the dance floor apart if you are in a similar situation. Check them out!
10 of the Best Coffee Cocktails
1. The Sleepy Hollow White Russian – because every day deserves a tall, white Russian from time to time, don’t you think?
2. Shoeless Joe – is it even necessary to say what happens after a few drinks? I think the title says it all! Another man that will keep you up all night!
3. Iced Irish Coffee – hot and cold go well together when it comes to coffee and relaxation. And the Irish whiskey is what makes the magic happen.
4.The Truffle – Combine 1 oz Frangelico, 1 oz SKKY Vodka and 3/4 oz cold espresso in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and serve. It’s amazing!
5. Starbucks Doubleshot and Vodka – this is the ultimate combination. If Redbull and vodka work well together why would Starbucks and vodka do the same thing?
6. The Wake up Call – if this doesn’t wake you up, I don’t know what will!
7. Dark Moon – dark or not, this coffee will keep you up all night in order to see that beautiful moon.
8. Bronx Bomber – I don’t know which one will give you the final punch: the absinthe, the gin or the espresso?
9. Iguana – simple and easy to prepare but extremely delicious.
10. Java Good Night – and we finish with a reinvigorating and simple recipe that will make you dance all night.