Chocolate is part of my life and I know I’m not the only one who feels like this. Aside from the health benefits that simply make you want to live in Willie Wanka’s stomach, chocolate is also incredibly delicious. And it’s not just me saying, but the 15 recipes that will simply take you to chocolate heaven. Instantly. Check it out!
Chocolate recipes that will drive you crazy
1.Gooey Chocolate Coconut Truffles – have you ever had the feeling that sometimes all your troubles go away if you just eat some chocolate?
2. David Lebovitz’s Chocolate Sorbet – extremely easy to prepare and so tasty!
3. Rocky Road Cheesecake – your Sunday lunch wouldn’t be the same without this aromatic cake.
4. Chocolate Zucchini Bread – I don’t know how I feel about this combination but it is definitely a must try.
5. Chocolate Dipped Clementines – now you no longer have to tell your kids that they can’t eat chocolate. Not if they combine it with fruit, right?
6. Chocolate Liege Waffles – what do you think it’s the first thing I’ll do tomorrow? To the waffle store!
7. Milk Chocolate Ice Cream With Brownie Bits – a lot of things will enchant your tastes with this wonderful ice cream.
8. Glazed Chocolate Cake Donut Holes – classy and delicious, they can be served at a fancy dinner and at a casual get-together.
9. Chocolate Covered Bourbon Soaked Cherries – see the clementines episode above.
10. Double Dark Chocolate Cake – sometimes it’s just better to keep it simple and amazing.
11. Fudge Mountain Cake – fudge was designed to be eaten exclusively in the form of a mountain.
12. Triple Chocolate Cupcakes – a triple dose of chocolate will bright up even the saddest day.
13. Chocolate Crème Brûlée – if you like this type of dessert, adding some chocolate will take you to paradise.
14. Roasted Almonds, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Bark – you can get the energy for a full day with an almond and dark chocolate bar.
15. Frozen Hot Chocolate – hot chocolate is no longer exclusively hot. It can also come as a frozen dish. What could you want more?
Which one is your favorite?