The long awaited summer is finally here. The high temperatures are welcomed because people seek to refresh themselves in any way they can: by the pool, by the beach or drinking as many delicious and reinvigorating drinks as possible. While there is nothing we can help you with when it comes to the first two things, we feel pretty confident that we can help you with the last one.
Discover 15 of the most delicious and refreshing drinks that will help you pass this tormenting summer heat. Let the list begin!
- Cucumber Sangria – the best way to quench your thirst is to try this delicious cucumber sangria. The alcohol will make you forget and the cucumber will hydrate your skin.
- Lemonade – a sweet lemonade with a lot of ice and mint is the perfect remedy for a hangover but is also the best company at the pool.
- Cucumber Water – if you think cucumber sangria is too much, try the cucumber water. It’s easy to prepare, brings vitamins and minerals to the body and keeps it hydrated. What could you want more?
- Blackberry-Bourbon Lemonade – another type of lemonade, this time with a twist. The bourbon will keep you alert while the blackberries will give you more energy.
- Hibiscus Mocktini – everything about this cocktail screams “health.”
- Espresso Slushy – what’s the best way to wake up in the morning? This espresso recipe!
- Sparkling Elderflower Lemonade – the best thing about lemonade is that you can combine it in different manners. This is just one of the countless and delicious examples.
- Raspberry Beer Cocktail – this cocktail is perfect for a summer pool party or for a barbecue in the backyard.
- Margarita – sometimes nothing compares to the same old recipes. This margarita will definitely keep you cool during the hottest days of summer.
- Southern Breeze – you don’t need to fly to Belize to feel the breeze of the ocean.
- Green Tea – don’t be quick to dismiss green tea as a refreshing drink. Combine it with ice, ginger and mint and taste the fabulous results.
- Watermelon-Basil Daiquiri – watermelon is the fruit of the season. It would be a pity not to take advantage of it!
- Cantaloupe Cooler – another summer melon that will taste amazing mixed with ginger ale and a bit of honey.
- Pisco Sour – this drink comes both in the alcoholic and non-alcoholic version allowing everyone to enjoy its rich taste.
- Carolina Peach Sangria – we finish just as we started. With a delicious sangria that adds a plus of savor due to the peaches. Yammy!
Which one is your favorite?