So I heard you are interested in traveling the world. That’s good! You will surely have a blast if you manage to find the pot of gold hidden by leprechauns and pay your way into the world. And once you manage to do that, you will also need a few pointers on how to behave when you’re on another man’s territory.
The following infographics are very useful and practical. You are going to love them!
1. Spain – Yes, I heart it and yes, it is one of the best countries to visit and relax in. Starting with Barcelona, Cordoba and finishing with Málaga (which should have been on this map), Spain is a place that shouldn’t be missed.
3. Iceland – snow and cold lovers will fall for Iceland in a heartbeat!
4. Australia – unlike previously mentioned countries, Australia is the country where you have to be punctual! Period!
5. Switzerland – do not leave Switzerland without trying out their cheese fondue.
6. Germany – veggies will surely feel in heaven here!
7. Brazil – speaking of excellent carnivals, in Rio people are already enjoying the biggest party in the world!
8. Turkey – what better place to taste heavenly delights than in Turkey?
9. Croatia – a definitely “to see” country. Its beauty is unique and its food is spectacular!
10. India – a sacred place, completely different from everything you’ve ever witnessed before!