You might think this is funny. At least this is what I was thinking every time I was catching my father watching “Ancient Aliens” on History. Or that show where people stocked up in case of worldwide disasters. It sounds funny thinking that people would buy infinite groceries just in case something happens, but in case of disaster I would probably side with them.
The world in which we live is turning from bad into worse. Natural disasters, pandemic, terrorist attacks or economic collapses are things that threaten people more frequently now. If you too are one of those who worry when they leave their families home and look for the perfect survival plan, this review will be perfect for you.
Survive in Place Course -Details
The secrets behind this course are simple:
– you learn the basic concept of the Urban Survival guide and the reasons that lie behind the process of preparation, regardless of the degree of shock that you experience.
– you learn how to go through the communications, Survival mindset, urban movement during disasters, operational security, building your team, etc. This will lead you to advanced strategies (survival and primitive living, mental triggers, hygiene, pandemics, making the water last up to 50% longer).
– you draw useful conclusions (biological, chemical, hygiene) from previous disasters like Katrina and the most important supplies that you must have in case of trouble (training, knives, firearms, sprays, exercises- both mental and physical).
– you will benefit from permanent support from the active members on the forums.
– you learn the difference between survival and primitive living.
– you will learn how to work with people who think the same way you do, making things easier in case of crisis.
– you will get acquainted to the best techniques of survival if you run out of battery, if your meeting point is destroyed or if you are attacked by hungry people.
Features of the Survive in Place Course
Easy to read – today the information available everywhere is completely overwhelming. This is why people are searching for concise lessons that can go right to the point and offer practical suggestions. This is what you get with the Survive in Place course.
Guidance – as opposed to the courses that show you what other people do, this course will also offer guidance on what to do next. Every week you will learn great steps that constitute a solid basis for your knowledge.
Constant building – lessons are intertwined, so each lesson will be based on what you learned in the previous one. So you will be go from basic to advanced in a relatively short period. And veterans will surely not get bored because they also have extra valuable and more complex tips. This means that experienced and inexperienced partners can work together despite their differences.
This is pretty much the gist of the course. Click here if you want to discover more, get this interesting course and read the testimonials of those who have gone through this course and found it useful.
If you wait too long, someone else might snatch your offer!