I’ve been obsessed with the idea of detoxing lately. But the reason for this is that a detoxing period can really help your body eliminate the toxins accumulated in time. The stressful life that we are leading, the infinite pollution that we have to take in every single day affects our bodies and makes us lose energy and mobility with every day that passes by.
So the easiest way to ensure that you can detox and remain healthy is by inserting a detoxing drink in your breakfast. This way you will be sure that you will get your daily intake of vitamins without wasting your time preparing a drink for a certain moment during the day.
Below you can find 5 of the most delicious detox morning drinks that can perk everyone up in the morning. Not to mention that they are extremely easy to prepare and taste divine.
Which are the Best 5 Detox Morning Drinks?
1. Pomegranate Pineapple Lemon Juice – pomegranate is my favorite fruit in the entire world. Next to pineapple of course. And from what I have heard this is a healthy addiction because pomegranates can reduce wrinkles, fight against acne, protect the heart, maintain the normal levels of blood sugar and prevent anemia. On the other hand pineapples can improve fertility, protect against cancerous cells and can fight against inflammation and bruising. So more juice to us!
2. Citrus & Green Tea Detox Smoothie – citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges and grapefruit have the ability to strengthen the immune system and cleanse the entire body. Meanwhile, the green tea contains antioxidants that protect against aging and maintain the skin younger looking.
3. Green Detox – whether you choose to respect this recipe or form your personalized green smoothie you should know that green vegetables and fruit have a strong power over your organism. They are filled with vitamins (A, K, C) minerals and antioxidants and they can support the liver. This is the organ that drains the toxins and invites them to evacuate the building. So if you want to have a healthy body you must start first with a healthy liver.
4. Detox Beet and Carrot Smoothie Recipe – I know what you might think: beets are not what you would exactly put in your juice. But you should still try it. They are rich in antioxidants and they have anti-inflammatory proprieties making them perfect for those who have join pain. Carrots are a pure source of beta-carotene and antioxidants which protect the heart.
5. Cranberry Bliss – I seriously can’t believe that this smoothie was invented five years ago. But you know this works because it is recommended for the period before New Year’s Eve when everyone is fed worse than a turkey before Thanksgiving Day. And its special ingredient, turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It’s truly magic!
Whichever you may choose be drink it at least a couple of days. This is the only way in which success can be guaranteed!