Talking about diets so close to Christmas is unexplainable but yet, necessary. Christmas is a time of joy and feasts. A lot of food is involved so your weight is surely in danger. This is why you have to start preparing early. You know how the supermarkets pump up the prices before Black Friday so that they can say they reduced the price in your benefit. Well, do the same thing: lose some pounds and then for Christmas eat as much as you like, reaching back your initial weight.
But until you reach that pro level of eating, you have to make some sacrifices. Like counting all the calories that you ingest. And eating just 200 calories snacks can become boring at the point when you no longer know what to eat. Have you ever wondered how 200 calories look like? Take a look at the following pictures and see what I mean!
1. Broccoli – 588 grams = 200 Calories
2. Baby Carrots – 570 grams = 200 Calories
3. Snickers Chocolate Bar – 41 grams = 200 Calories
4. Hot Dogs – 66 grams = 200 Calories
5. Avocado – 125 grams = 200 Calories
6. Canned Black Beans – 186 grams = 200 Calories
It’s a fact that people don’t know how to cook canned black beans or use them in a wrong way. Even though it might seem tricky, you can prepare them quite easily, and combine them into fabulous meals.
7. Kiwi Fruit – 328 grams = 200 Calories
8. Fried Bacon- 34 grams = 200 Calories
9. Apples – 385 grams = 200 Calories
10. French Fries- 73 grams = 200 Calories
And as a bonus, you can watch the video below which includes more versions of 200 calories. I just have one question: what would you choose between French fries and apples?