(as of Apr 13,2021 22:07:02 UTC – Details)
• Ten courses deal with traditional and historical hobbies and crafts that were once reserved for the nobility.
• Another ten have their focus on handicrafts that were widespread in ancient Tokyo (Edo).
• Also the culinary is covered with the best cooking courses I could find.
• In four pages I give you all the important information about the short courses, which are priced between $4-100 (US).
• In addition, 120 photos help you to get an impression of the course in advance.
• I did all the activities myself and evaluate them completely independently, because I attended as a tourist and always paid the full price.
• You will only find a few of these activities on the online portals.
• For the evaluation of the courses I applied strict standards and included only those in the book that fulfilled my high expectations for authenticity, value for money and suitability for tourists without knowledge of Japan.
I hope that you will enjoy these cultural activities in Tokyo as much as I did when writing this book.