Food is always an explosion of joy and magical taste. But when designers with inspiration appear into the show, amazing things happen. Like the following food art designs that put together simple foods and unique, creative stories. Take a look!
1. Mundane Matters – with Mundane Matters, everything relies on instant inspiration. As you can see on the Instagram account, some designs are pretty simple, but the results are incredibly beautiful and fun.
2. Breast jellies – just like boobies come in sets, so does this duo made out of Harry Parr and Sam Bompas. They create jellies of different forms (from breasts to faces) and their latest wonder is called the “alcohol cloud.” This is created by combining mixers, humidifiers and fine spirits and it is supposed to get people drunk just by breathing.
3. Jim Victor is a sculptor who spent his time sculpting loads of butter in order to create life-sized children, horses or cows (you know since this is where all the milk comes from). He has also worked with cheese, chocolate, and fruits and vegetables.
6. Tamas Balla – bread and fruits have become the subject of animated designs that tell a story and have different perspectives. Some are extremely hilarious!
7. Chocolate heart cake – Francisco Migoya, the head chef at Modernist Cuisine, used a silicone mold to create this realistic chocolate heart cake. His designs are created with the help of the other chefs working at the Modernist Cuisine and are extremely popular: Frozen Desserts, Modern Cafe or the Elements of Dessert.
Which one is your favorite?