Junk food has become a serious issue in today's world. More and more people have…
When you are always moving from one place to another is hard to keep up and actually watch your diet. And when I say diet I don’t mean the one where you starve yourself to be skinny, but the one where you give yourself energy for the long road that you have to travel.
The diet of a traveler should include rest and healthy meals. Is it possible to combine healthy, fast and delicious? You might be able to do so if you know where to look. The three ingredients recipes are right up my alley because they don’t require a lot of work and they definitely are delicious.
Need some weekend inspiration? Here are 9 recipes that will help you improvise.
1. Sweet Potato Spinach Breakfast Hash – potatoes, spinach and eggs. Proteins, vitamins and carbs or the perfect way to start your morning with energy, vitality and optimism. And you’ll feel damn healthy too!
2. Plantain Waffles – don’t get scared by the title. It’s still bananas and eggs but the taste stays with you long after you’ve finished eating. This is surely something I will wake my kids with on Sunday mornings.
3. Avocado Breakfast Bake – avocado and bacon? Count me in please. If it weren’t for the avocado, it wouldn’t have been so healthy but little tricks can actually make a difference.
4. Ginger-Soy Grilled Chicken – it might seem unreal but the ginger- chicken combination is in fact unbelievable. If you add a bit of lemon and some soy sauce you are in for the real thing.
5. Spicy Sausage-Stuffed Squash – another delicious alternative to a boring and tasteless lunch. Something spicy is sure to give you more energy. Just try it!
6. Avocado Kale Salad – and something for our vegan friends. Nothing is easier to prepare than this. Trust me! And it’s very, very healthy. So healthy that I think you can combine it with a piece of meat.
7. Tuna Salad – some tuna and pickles represent the perfect dinner: light enough to let you sleep but consistent enough to keep you full until the morning.
8. Tomato Soup – in Spain this type of soup is called gazpacho and it’s famous for its nutrients and minerals. What’s the perfect way to end a rough day? With a delicious tomato soup!
9. Nutella Muffins – I would say this is the best way to end your day, but Nutella doesn’t seem like the kind of gal that will let you sleep afterwards. However, since they’re mini…….
2 thoughts on “9 Three Ingredients Recipes”
I am a fan of 3-ingredient recipes because I am somewhat amazed on how easy they are to do. I even think that the one who came up with them are geniuses. I am following a recipe blog that has 3-ingredient recipes so that I can also come up with my own.
Exactly. We love them too because they are so easy to prepare and enjoy. Especially the banana waffles. Yumm! When you do come up with your own, please share it with us. We will surely be delighted. Good luck!