points - Details)
Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on Florida’s best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Explore the magic of Orlando’s theme parks, experience flight simulation at Kennedy Space Center, or build sandcastles on the Gulf Coast beaches. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Florida.
Inside Family Guide Florida:
– Each major listing includes details of the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, the closest toilets, and where kids can play and let off steam
– Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
– Detailed colored maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
– Colur-coded area guides make it easy to find information
– At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat, and shop
– Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa, and health information
– Covers Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Tallahassee, South Walton, Pensacola, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Fort Myers, the Everglades and more
Only going to Orlando? Try DK Eyewitness Top 10 Orlando.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Family Guides are designed to help families make the most of their holiday, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.