points - Details)
Whether you want to tour elegant stately homes, marvel prehistoric wonders or take a windswept walk along cliff-top paths, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Great Britain has to offer.
From the jagged peaks of the Scottish Highlands to the sweeping sands of the Jurassic coast, Great Britain boasts some of Europe’s most spectacular scenery. Many centuries of civilisations are etched across this timeless landscape, now home to an array of exuberant cities, charming seaside towns and picturesque villages.
Our newly updated guide brings Great Britain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
• our pick of Great Britain’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• detailed maps and walks which make navigating the island easy
• easy-to-follow itineraries
• expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• color-coded chapters to every part of Great Britain, from London to Edinburgh, the Cotswolds to Cornwall
• our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Great Britain in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 guides to Scotland, London and Cornwall.