Price: (as of - Details) Three unique nations interwoven into a rich cultural tapestry, this…
(as of May 17,2021 08:17:45 UTC – Details)
Driving through Great Britain is the perfect way to appreciate what makes it unique – its dramatic landscapes, ancient castles, sleepy market towns and grand country houses. Packed with practical information, detailed maps and inspiring ideas, the driving tours in Road Trips Great Britain will lead you to the rural heart of this sceptred isle.
Inside Road Trips Great Britain:
– 25 easy-to-follow scenic driving tours, each lasting one to five days
– A laminated pull-out road map of Great Britain helps you navigate with ease
– Information on the British rules of the road
– Postcodes for use with GPS, plus useful advice on road conditions, speed limits and parking
– Hotels, restaurants, shops and vineyards where you can savour the burgeoning local food scene alongside a dazzling array of beer, gin, whisky and sparkling wines
– Best experiences along each route: get active on walks, boat trips, bike rides and hikes; or get to know the distinct history and traditions of England, Wales and Scotland
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole country? Try our DK Eyewitness Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness: Our Road Trips take the work out of planning a driving tour, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
From the Publisher
What’s It About
From the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle to the breathtaking Highland landscapes, this expanded edition is packed with even more of Scotland’s top attractions and spectacular sights! Discover our pick of Scotland’s must-see spots and hidden gems.
Whether you want to tread the footsteps of kings and queens in the royal palaces or take a break from sightseeing in one of the city’s many parks. Your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that London has to offer.
Walk on the sandy shores of Cornwall, wander around London’s famous museums or browse vintage shops in Brighton. Your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the southern coast of England has to offer.
Detailed Maps and Itineraries