Price: (as of - Details) Whether you are traveling first-class or on a limited budget,…
points - Details)
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of London into helpful lists of ten-from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, places to eat, parks and gardens, and riverfront sights.
• Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
• Top 10 lists of London’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the British Museum, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tate Modernand Tate Britain, Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square, Tower of London, and St Paul’s Cathedral
• London’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including festivals and cultural events, traditional pubs, hidden gems off the beaten track, and things to do for free
• A laminated pull-out map of London and its environs, plus eleven full-color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
Looking for more on London’s culture, history, and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness London.
From the Publisher
Top 10 London Sights
Find out what to see and do at the British Museum, the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, The Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tate Modern and Tate Britain, Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square, the Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Make the most of your time in London
This Top 10 guide also features the best churches, royal parks and gardens, museums, art galleries, river sights, performing arts and live music venues, activities for children, things to do for free and must-see experiences off the beaten path.
Travel like a local
Discover the best sights, shops, nightlife, cafes, pubs and restaurants in each of London’s neighborhoods. The pull-out map makes getting around a breeze, whether you are traveling by foot, taxi, underground, ferry or by London’s famous red buses.
2 – 4 days
1 to 4 days
4 x 7 1/2″
5 x 8 1/2″
4 x 5 1/2″