(as of May 07,2021 21:30:27 UTC – Details)
Let the good times roll! New Orleans is a constant mosaic of color and life, and this top 10 guide puts all the fun at your fingertips. Find the best live music venues and attend colorful festivals and events. Visit must-see museums and galleries, view the city’s many architectural highlights, and discover new places to shop or browse. Our insider tips help you find fun places for children and outline the top hotels and restaurants to make your trip unforgettable.
True to its name, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 New Orleans covers all the major sights and attractions in easy-to-use “top 10” lists that help you plan the vacation that’s right for you.
• Itineraries help you plan your trip.
• Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Comprehensive laminated pull-out map includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 New Orleans.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to New Orleans, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Orleans, which offers the most complete cultural coverage of the city; trip-planning itineraries by interest and length of stay; 3-D cross-section illustrations of major sights and attractions; thousands of photographs, illustrations, and maps; and more.
Series Overview: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Top 10s are handy travel guides that take the work out of planning a trip. Packed with amazing ideas, informative maps, insider tips, and useful advice, DK’s Top 10 guides lead you to the very best your destination has to offer. The pocket size make these the perfect guide to take on vacation. Discover the history, art, architecture, and culture of your destination through Top 10 lists, from the best museums, bars, and sights to the places to avoid.