Price: (as of - Details) With details on everything from the Empire State Building to…
points - Details)
Exhilarating, ever-evolving and unforgettable-New York is one of the most visited cities in the world, known for its world-class museums and galleries, dazzling Broadway shows, towering skyscrapers, amazing food, and fast-paced life. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around New York City with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of New York City into helpful lists of ten-from our own selected highlights to the best museums, art galleries, restaurants, performing arts venues, children’s attractions, LGBTQ+ points of interest, and famous department stores.
• Fifteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
• Top 10 lists of New York City’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Times Square and Theater District, Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art
• New York City’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including festival and events, bars and lounges, hidden gems off the beaten path, and things to do for free
• A laminated pull-out map of New York City and its environs, plus thirteen full-color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
Looking for more New York City’s culture, history, and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness New York City.
From the Publisher
Top 10 New York City Sights
Find out what to see and do at the Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Time Square and the Theater District, Central Park, MoMa, the Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History.
Make the most of your time in New York City
This Top 10 guide also features the best museums, art galleries, skyscrapers, historic buildings, performing arts and music venues, stores, activities for children, things to do for free and must-see experiences off the beaten path.
Travel like a local
Discover the best sights, shops, nightlife, cafes, pubs and restaurants on offer in each of New York City’s neighborhoods. The pull-out map makes getting around a breeze, whether you are traveling by foot, subway, bus, ferry or by New York City’s famous yellow cabs.
2 – 4 days
1 to 4 days
4 x 7 1/2″
5 x 8 1/2″
4 x 5 1/2″