points - Details)
The world’s best theme parks, luxurious hotels and resorts, award-winning restaurants, trendy bars and stunning nature parks and reserves – Orlando truly is a place to have fun. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Orlando with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Orlando into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and festivals.
– Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Orlando’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, Universal Studios FloridaTM, Universal’s Islands of AdventureTM, the Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM, LEGOLAND®, Merritt Island and the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
– Orlando’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s attractions, things to do for free and day trips outside of Orlando
– A laminated pull-out map of Orlando, plus five color area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Planning a bigger adventure? Try our DK Eyewitness Florida or DK Eyewitness USA.
From the Publisher
Top 10 Orlando sights
Find out what to see and do at Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, Universal Studios, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, LEGOLAND, Merritt Island, and the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
Make the most of your time in Orlando
This Top 10 guide also features the best museums, cultural venues and organizations, thrill rides, smaller attractions, parks and preserves, places to cool off, spas, sports and outdoor activities, live music venues, dinner shows, festivals and events, day trips outside of Orlando, things to do for free, and must-see experiences off the beaten track.
Travel like a local
Discover the best sights, shops, nightlife, cafes, bars, and restaurants on offer in Orlando. The pull-out map makes getting around a breeze, whether you are on foot, traveling by road, or using one of the many types of theme park transportation options in Orlando.
2 to 4 days
4 x 7 1/2″
5 x 8 1/2″
5 x 8 1/2″