Price: (as of - Details) Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations,…
points - Details)
Our recently updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Russia into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, bars and shops.
• Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of St Petersburg’s must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Nevskiy Prospekt, at the Hermitage, the Church on Spilled Blood, the Mariinskiy Theatre, the Russian Museum, the Peter and Paul Fortress, St Isaac’s Cathedral, Peterhof, Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk park and palace
• St Petersburg’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities, things to do for free and hidden gems off the beaten track
• A free laminated pull-out map of St Petersburg and the St Petersburg metro, plus six color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness St Petersburg or DK Eyewitness Russia.
From the Publisher
Find out what to see and do on the Nevskiy Prospekt, at the Hermitage, the Church on Spilled Blood, the Mariinskiy Theatre, the Russian Museum, the Peter and Paul Fortress, St Isaac’s Cathedral, Peterhof, Tsarskoe Selo, and Pavlovsk park and palace.
Make the most of your time in St Petersburg
This Top 10 guide also features the best of local history and culture, bridges and waterways, Soviet landmarks, museums, highlights of the metro, children’s attractions, and things to do in St Petersburg for free.
Travel like a local
Discover the best sights, shops, nightlife, cafes, bars, and restaurants on offer in each of St Petersburg’s neighborhoods. The pull-out map makes getting around a breeze, whether you are on foot, or exploring the city by metro, tram, taxi, or bus.