(as of Mar 25,2021 02:05:24 UTC – Details)
- Keep track of all your appointments, special days, dates, vacations, and celebrations.
- Selections include multiples of ”Birthday,” ”Appointment,” ”Date Night,” ”Day Off,” ”Girls’ Night Out,” ”Laundry,” ”Deadline!” ”Crucial,” ”Make It Happen,” ”Fun!” ”Lazy Day,” and many more!
- Decorative stars, circles, faces, hearts, and more allow for further calendar customization.
- Set includes over 575 different stickers in a variety of shapes and colors.
- Perfect for any planner, calendar, or journal.
- Sticker set fits in the back pockets of all Peter Pauper Press planners so you can keep them at your fingertips!
- Package measures 4 inches wide x 7-1/2 inches high.
From the Publisher
Essentials Weekly Planner Stickers
Personalize your agenda and stay extra organized with this set of stylish planner stickers!
More than 575 stickers! Keep track of appointments, special days, vacations, and more
Perfect for any planner, calendar, or journal
Selections include multiples of ‘Birthday,’ ‘Appointment,’ ‘Date Night,’ ‘Day Off,’ ‘Girls’ Night Out,’ ‘Laundry,’ ‘Deadline!’ ‘Crucial,’ ‘Make It Happen,’ ‘Fun!’ ‘Lazy Day,’ and many more!
Bright and colorful choices — nice variety
Added stickers include decorative stars, circles, faces, hearts, and more, to allow for further calendar or planner customization.
More than 575 stickers
Set includes over 575 different stickers in a variety of shapes and colors. Loads of options for keeping your planner as vibrant as you are!
Stick easily and securely
Small enough to fit in planner spaces and still allow for your added written notes
You’ll love how they look in your planner!
Cute, useful, practical, versatile
Other sticker selections include multiples of ‘Phone Call,’ ‘Action Item,’ ‘Meeting,’ ‘Getaway,’ ‘Business Trip,’ ‘Volunteer,’ ‘Work Out,’ ‘Shopping,’ ‘House Guests,’ ‘Special Project,’ ‘Me Time,’ ‘To-Do,’ ‘Spa Day,’ ‘Theatre,’ ‘Concert,’ ‘Breathe,’ ‘New Day,’ and more.
Great for bullet journaling, too!
Set fits in the pockets of Peter Pauper Press planners
Sticker set fits in the back pockets of all Peter Pauper Press planners so you can keep them at your fingertips!
About these Weekly Planner Stickers:
12 sheets with more than 575 different stickers
A wide ranges of colors, shapes, and topics
Perfect for any planner, wall calendar, or journal
Package measures 4 inches wide x 7-1/2 inches high
Fits within the back-cover pockets of Peter Pauper Press planners
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter — and later, his wife, Edna — sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy — and our customers’ expectations — of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, Mount Vernon, New York, circa 1948.