Price: (as of - Details) Fodor’s correspondents highlight the best of New Zealand, including Auckland,…
points - Details)
Whether you want to hike the Grand Canyon, golf in Phoenix, or take a road trip on Route 66, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Arizona are here to help! Fodor’s Arizona and the Grand Canyon guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Arizona and the Grand Canyon travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Hikes in Arizona” “Best Day Trips From Phoenix,” “What to Eat and Drink in Arizona,” “What to Buy,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, Native American culture, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Arizona’s Landscape Adventures,” “Exploring the Colorado River,” “Valley of the Sun Golf,” “Native American Experience,” “The Wild West” and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson, Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Page, Horseshoe Bend, the Colorado River, Lake Havasu, Lake Powell, Prescott, Flagstaff, Williams, Jerome, Saguaro National Park, the Petrified Forest, the Painted Desert, Kartchner Caverns, the Coronado Trail, Glen Canyon, the Hopi Mesas, Navajo Nation, Route 66, the Hoover Dam, and more.
Planning on visiting America’s national parks? Check out Fodor’s National Parks of the West.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!