(as of May 29,2021 09:48:16 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to snorkel around one of the colorful coral reefs in Bonaire, explore historic Nelson’s Dockyard on Antigua, or shop ‘til you drop in St. Thomas, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Caribbean cruise ports are here to help! Fodor’s Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- • AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do on your cruise
• PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on Caribbean foods to try, the best private islands, what to buy in the Caribbean, and the best beaches
• COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
• UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, beaches, restaurants, hotels, shopping, activities, and more
- • ONE-DAY HIGHLIGHTS to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
• SPECIAL FEATURES on Pirates in the Caribbean and Caribbean food and drink
• COVERS: Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Cuba (Cienfuegos, Havana, Santiago de Cuba), Grand Cayman, Grenada Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montego Bay, Nassau, Nevis, Ocho Rios, Roatan, San Juan, Santo Domingo, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, St. Thomas, Tortola, and Virgin Gorda
• HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS for how to spend your time before and after your cruise in every major U.S. port of embarkation, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Port Canaveral, and Tampa
- • MORE THAN 60 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
• TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine and more
• LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on spending more time in the Caribbean? Check out Fodor’s Essential Caribbean, Fodor’s Cancun & the Riviera Maya, and Fodor’s InFocus Cayman Islands.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features