(as of May 23,2021 16:35:22 UTC – Details)
Compact and affordable, Fodor’s Compass American Guides: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook to one of the most exciting national parks in the United States.
Fodor’s Compass Guides offer highlights of major destinations in a compact package that includes detailed maps that you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available.
Save time and space by having Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks’ top experiences in one convenient guidebook:
- UP-TO-DATE: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, and sleeping, for every budget.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size topographic maps cover the best that Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks, and its gateway towns have to offer, all in one easy-to-use package.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The photo-rich top experiences along with extensive information on getting into and around the parks help travelers budget their time. Clear, easy-to-read maps show sights, topography, and trailheads, while a special chapter on flora, fauna, and geography is a handy reference tool.
- PRACTICAL TIPS: Best day hikes, sights, and activities recommended by savvy local writers help travelers make the most of their time.
- COVERS: Artist Point, Paintbrush Divide Trail, Black Canyon, Upper Geyser Basin, Morning Glory Pool, Monument Geyser, Old Faithful Inn, Jenny Lake Lodge, Mystic Falls, and Hidden Falls, and more!
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s guidebooks have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Planning to visit other U.S. national parks? Check out Fodor’s Compass American Guides: Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks and Fodor’s National Parks of the West.