points - Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.Ready to experience Europe? The experts at Fodor’s travel guides are here to help. Fodor’s Travel Guides are written by locals and have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
With its sophisticated culture, rich history, and abundant beauty (both natural and man-made), Europe is a top destination for travelers. But for those with limited time who want more guidance on must-sees, this book covers the top spots and must-see sights in 25 countries.
This travel guide includes:
- · Dozens of maps
- ·16-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Europe
- · Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
- · Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
- · Major sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Ancient Agora, the Trevi Fountain, Park Guell, and the Dolmabahce Palace
- · Coverage of Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Scandinavia and the Baltic States, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Planning to focus your trip more? Check out Fodor’s country and city guides across the continent including Croatia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland as well as Amsterdam, London, Paris, Prague, Rome, Vienna, and more.