(as of Apr 25,2021 01:11:10 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Ready to experience Florence and Tuscany? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Florence & Tuscany travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Florence and Tuscany, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to climb to the top the Duomo in Florence, see original Renaissance art masterpieces in the Uffizi, or sample wine in a Tuscan vineyard, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Florence & Tuscany includes:
- ● AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Florence and Tuscany.
- ● SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Tuscan food, the Duomo in Florence, and Renaissance art.
- ● INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- ● MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- ● MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- ● EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- ● TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Italian phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- ● LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
- ● HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- ● SPECIAL ILLUSTRATED FEATURES providing a crash-course on Italian cuisine and who’s who in Renaissance art.
- ● COVERS: The Florence Duomo, Chianti, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Umbria and the Marches, the Galleria degli Uffizi, Southern Tuscany, and more.
- ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of Italy? Check out Fodor’s Essential Italy; Fodor’s the Best of Italy; Fodor’s Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Naples; and Fodor’s Rome.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features
In-depth visit to Florence and Tuscany
In-depth visit to Rome
Visits focused on Rome, Florence, and Venice
Discovering Italy beyond Rome, Florence, and Venice
In-depth visit to the Amalfi Coast, Capri, & Naples