(as of May 28,2021 22:22:11 UTC – Details)
Fodor’s Los Angeles keeps pace with this fast-changing cultural capital. With more than 45 million visitors each year, the City of Angels has it all, including unbeatable beaches, iconic theme parks and studios, stunning architecture, and world-class museums and concert halls.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on the Sunset Strip, coastal bike trails, and L.A.’s historic bars
· Coverage of Downtown, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venic Beach, Orange County, Sunset Boulevard, Malibu and Pasadena
Planning to visit more of California? Check our Fodor’s state-wide travel guide to California and also Fodor’s San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma, and San Diego guides.