Price: (as of - Details) Fodor’s correspondents highlight the best of New Zealand, including Auckland,…
points - Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to hike in Maui’s national park, go snorkeling, or attend a luau, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Maui are here to help! Fodor’s Maui guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition travel guide has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Maui travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “The Best Beaches in Maui,” “The Best Natural Wonders in Maui,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cultural traditions including luaus and leis, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit” and “What to Eat and Drink”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- HAWAIIAN LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Wailea, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, Paia, Haleakala National Park, Hana, Molokai, Lanai, and more
Planning on visiting the rest of Hawaii? Check out Fodor’s state-wide guide to Hawaii, Essential Hawaii, as well as Fodor’s Big Island, Fodor’s Oahu, and Fodor’s Kauai.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!