(as of Apr 02,2021 10:28:36 UTC – Details)
Written by locals, Fodor’s Maui travel guidebook offers expert advice and insider tips for all tastes and budgets. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease and make the most out of your visit to Maui, Molokai, and Lanai. Join Fodor’s in exploring one of the most exciting islands in Hawaii.
Invariably, Maui makes and often tops travelers’ lists of the world’s best islands, and it’s not just because of its luxurious resorts and golf courses. Fodor’s Maui showcases the perfect beaches, rain forests, dramatic cliffs, spectacular marine life and rich Hawaiian culture, that make this island irresistible.
Fodor’s Maui with Molokai & Lanai includes:
- •UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Restaurant listings in Fodor’s Maui highlight the best local favorites for casual dining as well as top resort restaurants. Our coverage also features the island’s abundant lodging options, from high-end resorts along the west and south shores to increasingly popular rental properties and condos.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Maui, Molokai, and Lanai.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: You’ll gain insight into Hawaii’s unique culture with a special feature on Hawaiian culture and be inspired to explore with full color photos throughout.
- •DETAILED MAPS INCLUDING A PULLOUT MAP: Full-size street maps throughout the guidebook will help you get around. A handy take-along map of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai provides essential information so that you can travel with ease.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: A new one-week itinerary will help you plan and make the most of your time on the island; an island-hopping itinerary includes the best of nearby islands Lanai and Molokai. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: It’s easy to plan a vacation for any interest using the guide’s planner pages, which include sections for families and for those planning weddings and honeymoons. Tips throughout the book to help you make the most of your time.
- •COVERS: Wailea, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, Paia, Haleakala National Park, Hana, Molokai, Lanai, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts.
Planning on visiting the rest of Hawaii? Check out Fodor’s state-wide guide to Hawaii, Essential Hawaii, as well as Fodor’s Big Island, Fodor’s Oahu, and Fodor’s Kauai.