Price: (as of - Details) Each year, more than 60 million visitors from around the…
(as of May 23,2021 12:29:03 UTC – Details)
Written by local experts, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Montréal and Québec City are treasured destinations for American travelers: a corner of France in North America. This guide, with rich color photographs throughout, captures the French-speaking cities’ universal appeal, from sidewalk cafés and Jewish delis to winter sports and traditional French cuisine.
This travel guide includes:
- •PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map provides added value, giving travelers essential information so they can travel with confidence
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Montréal & Québec City
- •UPDATED COVERAGE: Fully updated coverage of neighborhoods, must-see attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and more. New restaurants and hotels throughout Montréal and Québec City showcase the best options at different price points and categories
- •SPECIAL FEATURES: Itineraries suggest the best day trips and overnights in the two cities, and the feature “A Food-Lover’s Tour of Montréal” offers a culinary walking tour. A feature on regional cuisine dishes up information on fantastic local fare
- •DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor’s Montréal & Québec City offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks in every category
- •INDISPENSABLE PLANNING TOOLS: A planner gives useful, practical overviews of important travel information
- •A CALENDAR OF EVENTS: helps visitors choose the best time to plan a visit around special festivals, parades, and golf tournaments
- •GREAT ITINERARIES: help travelers make the most of their time
- •COVERS: Old Montréal and the Lachine Canal; Downtown and Chinatown; The Latin Quarter and the Village; The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End and Little Italy; Parc du Mont-Royal; Cote-des-Neiges; Hochelaga-Maisonneuve; The Islands; Québec City Upper Town; Québec City Lower Town, and Québec City Old City. Also includes Side Trips from Montréal to the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and the Outaouais, as well as Side Trips from Québec City to Île d’Orléans, Côte-de-Beaupré, and Charlevoix