Price: (as of - Details) Pauline Frommer's highly-personal guide to her own home city has,…
points - Details)
Fodor’s 25 Best New York City 2020
Compact and affordable, Fodor’s 25 New York City 2020 is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in the United States.
Fodor’s 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights―all divided by neighborhood―we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having New York City’s top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
• UPDATED FOR 2020: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know
• DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
• GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Rome has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
• INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The “City Tours” section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the “More to See” section.
• PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our “Need to Know” section, filled with useful travel tips.
• COVERS: Central Park, Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the High Line, Times Square, shopping in SoHo, art museums, Brooklyn, and more!
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s guidebooks have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. Planning to visit other destinations in the northeast? Check out Fodor’s 25 Best Boston, Fodor’s Philadelphia, and Fodor’s New England.