Price: (as of - Details) Fodor’s correspondents highlight the best of New Zealand, including Auckland,…
(as of May 24,2021 23:18:35 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to explore the charming villages of Provence, mingle with the rich and famous in Cannes, or lounge on the beach in Nice, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Provence and the French Riviera are here to help! Fodor’s Provence & the French Riviera guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Provence & the French Riviera includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “What to Eat and Drink in Provence and the French Riviera,” “The Best Villages in Provence,” and “The Best Beaches in the French Riviera”
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Lavender Route,” “Provence Wine,” and “Famous Provence Artists”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- COVERS: Arles, the Camargue, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Marseilles, St-Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Antibes, St-Paul-de-Vence, Monaco, and more
Planning on visiting the rest of France? Check out Fodor’s Essential France and Fodor’s Paris.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.