points - Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to escape to an all-inclusive resort, experience inclusive nightlife, or get adventurous with horseback riding and snorkeling, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Puerto Vallarta are here to help! Fodor’s Puerto Vallarta guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Puerto Vallarta includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULLOUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Puerto Vallarta’s Best Beaches,” “Puerto Vallarta’s Best Luxury Resorts,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Art of the Huichol,” “Tequila and Mezcal,” and “Mariachi: Born in Jalisco”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on Huichol art, cuisine, and more.
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- COVERS: Zona Romantica, hilltop retreat destinations of Talpa and San Sebastian, Riviera Nayarit, Guadalajara, Costalegre, San Blas, and more
Planning on visiting more of Mexico? Check out Fodor’s Cancún & the Riviera Maya.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.