(as of Mar 19,2021 03:42:51 UTC – Details)
Written by locals, Fodor’s Southern California is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Southern California travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
Beautiful beaches, perfect weather, movie-star glamour… there are so many reasons to visit Southern California that deciding where to go and what to do can be a bit overwhelming. Fodor’s Southern California takes the guesswork out of choosing the perfect SoCal experience–from picking the finest Santa Barbara bistro to finding the best studio tour in Hollywood.
Fodor’s Southern California includes:
- •EXPANDED AND UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Includes an expanded chapter on Southern California’s quintessential drives for those unforgettable roadtrips. From advice on how many days to stay at each destination to must-see stops along the way, this is an essential trip-planning tool.
- •DETAILED MAPS: Full-color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Rich, full-color features on the San Diego Zoo, Hollywood, and more.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Multiple sample itineraries to help you plan each day and make the most of your time. The comprehensive itineraries cover the highlights of the region, such as Disneyland, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Palm Springs. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. “Fodor’s Choice” designates our best picks in every category.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: Each chapter opens with an orientation spread that includes a map, short descriptions of each region, and the Top Reasons to Go. Tips on surfing, traveling with kids, avoiding traffic, and more assist a wide range of travelers.
- •COVERS: Los Angeles, San Diego, Palm Springs, Big Sur, Orange County, Santa Barbara, Mojave Desert, Joshua Tree National Park, Death Valley National Park, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations on the West Coast? Check out Fodor’s Northern California, Fodor’s Pacific Northwest, and Fodor’s Oregon.