Price: (as of - Details) For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to…
(as of Mar 07,2021 13:44:01 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Ready to experience Washington, D.C.? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Washington, D.C. travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Washington, D.C., and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to explore the Smithsonian Museums, visit the Lincoln Memorial or the White House, or explore the city’s increasingly sophisticated restaurant scene, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning! Fodor’s Washington, D.C. includes:
- • AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Washington, D.C.
- • SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the National Air and Space Museum, the U.S. Capitol building, and Arlington National Cemetery.
- • INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- • MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
- • MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- • EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
- • TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds, and a calendar of festivals and events.
- • LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
- • HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
- • COVERS: The Washington Monument, the White House, the Capitol Building, the National Mall, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian museums, Arlington National Cemetery, Georgetown’s boutiques, U Street’s restaurants, Alexandria, Mount Vernon, Annapolis, Baltimore, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other historic cities on the east coast? Check out Fodor’s Philadelphia, Fodor’s Boston, and Fodor’s New York City.
From the Publisher
Packed with color coded icons and beautiful images to help you easily plan your next adventure.
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and other special features to acquaint you with the destination and provide honest recommendations to help maximize your time.
More Color Photos
The new Experience chapter provides the perfect mix of photos and the best of the best lists to fuel your wanderlust.
Travel Inspiration Overload
Visit fodors.com to continue your exploration.
Ready for more?
Complete your holiday planning with other guides from our series.
Connect with other travelers.
Visit the Fodor’s forums to get real time advice & recommendations from other travelers like you.