Price: (as of - Details) The New York Times Best Seller!It’s the ultimate kids cookbook from…
(as of Mar 01,2021 14:01:17 UTC – Details)
This collection is packed with tons of recipes for easy sweets and treats, designed with young cooks in mind and triple tested by the chefs in Food Network Kitchen. Kids will get all the info they need to make their favorite desserts: muffins and quick breads, brownies and bars, cookies, cupcakes, sheet cakes, and more. The recipes are simple to follow and totally foolproof, and each one comes with a color photo and pro tips to help junior chefs get started in the kitchen.
Inside you’ll find:
• 110+ delicious recipes
• Fun food trivia
• A visual recipe index with a photo of every recipe
• Choose-your-own adventure recipes (such as design-your-own Whoopie Pies and Banana Bread)
• Crowd-pleasers like Red Velvet Brownies, Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mini PB & Chocolate Cupcakes, Chocolate Candy Bar Layer Cake, and more!
• Fun food crafts such as cookie puzzle pieces and DIY sprinkles
• Amazing fake-out cakes including spaghetti and meatballs, a taco, and a pineapple
• Bonus food-themed activity pages with word scrambles, spot-the-difference photo games, and more
• Lay-flat binding and a heavy paper stock that will stand up to frequent use
From the Publisher
Easy Baking Projects
Created by Food Network’s test kitchen, these recipes are perfect for new bakers and they’re a blast to make after school or on the weekends.
Choose from Blueberry-Corn Quick Bread, Chunky Monkey Bars, S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cinnamon Dulce de Leche Cupcakes, PB&J Sheet Cake and many more!
Test Your Baking IQ
Find fun food trivia and smart test kitchen tips with each recipe.
Create Your Own Recipes
Design your own banana bread, whoopie pies, and rainbow layer cake. Just choose your favorite ingredients and make something special.
Fun Food Crafts
Discover how to build a cookie puzzle, color your frosting and sprinkles, and decorate doughnuts.
Make a cake that looks just like spaghetti and meatballs or even a pineapple! Each recipe comes with step-by-step photos.