Price: (as of - Details) Winner of the Travel Media Awards 2019 Guide of the…
points - Details)
Like all Easy Guides, this annually-researched and popular best-seller is „Quick to Read, Light to Carry”―and colorfully written.
Fully updated yearly, printed in large, easy-to-read type, the book contains:
• Handy pull-out map and bulleted maps throughout
• Self-guided walking tours
• Star ratings that take value into account, and will help you find the right hotels, restaurants, nightspots and shops for you, in all price ranges
• Subway information for every listing in the guide, to help you get around quickly and easily
• Opinionated advice on what to see and what to skip
• Insightful discussions of New York’s history and culture
• 16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs
About Frommer’s: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.