points - Details)
The resulting book is up-to-date, printed in large, easy-to-read fonts and contains:
– Dozens of spectacular photos
– Full-color maps throughout including a helpful, pull-out map
– Compelling and fun-to-read discussions of Germany’s history, art history and current culture
– Sample itineraries so you can make the most of your time in country
– Savvy tips on how to avoid the crowds and save money, whether you’re a luxury lover or a backpacker
– Opinionated advice on historic sights, nature areas, museums and other attractions, with star ratings to help you quickly decide what to see and what to skip. The book also contains dozens of no-holds-barred reviews of hotels, restaurants, nightlife venues and shops, from authors who have visited them all, and so have the ability to compare.