(as of May 22,2021 15:47:22 UTC – Details)
Readers will learn more about:
- Chochin—decorative lanterns seen everywhere from shrines and temples to izakaya
- Fugu—the very carefully prepared delicacy of poisonous blowfish
- J-pop—the now widely popular musical genre
- Karoshi—literally translated as „overwork death”
- Omiai—the Japanese version of an arranged marriage
- And much more!
The beautiful full-color illustrations bring these ideas, places and objects to life—making it the perfect addition to any Japanophiles library or a fun and useful introductory guide for a first-time visitor to Japan.