(as of May 17,2021 06:15:41 UTC – Details)
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander Old Town’s lanes in Georgia, slow down in Azerbaijan’s outdoor cafes and see Armenia’s mountaintop monasteries – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size ‘Just Landed’ card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info – all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Georgia, Tbilisi, Abkhazia, Adjara, Great Caucasus, Kakheti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Armenia, Terevan, Azerbaijan, Baku, Naxcivan, Nagorno-Karabakh, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveler’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
From the Publisher
Welcome to the Caucasus
Breathtaking natural beauty, deeply hospitable people, quaint rural backwaters and cosmopolitan capitals make the South Caucasus region a thrilling, offbeat discovery.
This is a cultural crossroads where Europe meets Asia and tomorrow mingles with yesterday. Russian, Persian, Turkish and other influences have been absorbed into proudly distinctive local cultures where social attitudes remain traditional, with family networks supreme.
Caucasus’ Top 9
Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan Map
Countries at a Glance
On the Road Regional Guides
And so much more!