Price: (as of - Details) Lonely Planet's Floridais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date…
points - Details)
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Greek Islandsis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Island-hop around the Cyclades, watch stunning sunsets in Santorini and hike the Samaria Gorge in Crete – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Greek Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size ‘Just Landed’ card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info – all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers – where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- NEW Where to Stay in Athens map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Athens, Crete, the Ionian Islands, the Cyclades, Santorini, the Saronic Gulf Islands, Dodecanese, the Northeastern Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, and more
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveler’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
From the Publisher
Welcome to the Greek Islands
The Greek Islands ignite the imagination and satisfy the soul with a history laced in mythical tales and told through ancient, sun-bleached ruins.
Greek Island’s Top 16
Eat & Drink Like a Local
On the Road Guides
And so much more!