Price: (as of - Details) Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet's…
(as of Mar 03,2021 03:34:51 UTC – Details)
Lonely PlanetJapanis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore a bamboo grove in Arashiyama, marvel at Shinto and Buddhist architecture in Kyoto, or relax in the hot springs of Noboribetsu Onsen -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Japanand begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetJapan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, festivals, hiking, onsen, cuisine, architecture, sport, traditional accommodation, geisha, visual arts, performing arts, literature, music, environment, cinema
- Covers Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Nikko, Narita, Kamakura, Hakone, Nagoya, Gifu, Kanazawa, Nagano, Kyoto, Kansai, Hiroshima, Okayama, Osaka, Kobe, Nara, Matsue, Sapporo, Shikoku, Tokushima, Fukuoka, Okinawa and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetJapan, our most comprehensive guide to Japan, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
From the Publisher
Welcome to Japan!
Japan is truly timeless, a place where ancient traditions are fused with modern life as if it were the most natural thing in the world. From the splendor of a Kyoto geisha dance to the spare beauty of a Zen rock garden, Japan has the power to enthrall even the most jaded traveler.
Japan’s Top 25
Eat and drink like a local
Japan on a budget
On the road
And so much more!