(as of Apr 09,2021 19:51:10 UTC – Details)
* world-renowned architecture, from Frank Lloyd Wright’s classic Ennis House to Frank Gehry’s cutting-edge Walt Disney Concert Hall
* museums, galleries and live music venues, along with in-depth arts and cultural coverage
* legendary film studios and Hollywood historic landmarks
* movie stars’ homes — Marilyn Monroe, Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, Tom Cruise
* the graves of your favorite stars — Rudolph Valentino, Jean Harlow, Humphrey Bogart, Natalie Wood, Marilyn Monroe and many more
* filming locations of Hollywood’s classic movies — from The Gold Rush and Sunset Boulevard, to Terminator and Forrest Gump
* best beaches to catch a perfect wave
* extensive listings of hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs and cinemas, complete with detailed practical information.
More than 1,000 descriptive entries, 40 easy-to-read maps and over 1,700 photographs, many taken specifically for this book, make Los Angeles Attractions the most comprehensive guide to the city ever published.