(as of Apr 22,2021 11:23:22 UTC – Details)
„Germany often shines its very best in Munich.”
—Dean Polk Shaw
* * * Updated for 2020! * * *
And we’re here to help you discover the shining city of Munich for yourself! For a limited time, Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, 5-day guide to Munich—the sparkle of Germany!
5-Day Travel Guide to Unforgettable German Travel
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know BEFORE you go—and much, much more you’ll thank us for!
Passport to European Travel Guides Features:
• Dynamite Insider Tips—for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money!
• 5-Day Suggested Itinerary—cover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days!
• Luxury Sleeps, Luxury Eats—our best recommendations for ultimate German luxury
• Budget Sleeps, Budget Eats—best spots for travelers on a budget
• City Snapshot—language, currency, airports, country code + more!
• Before You Go—there are some things you need to know!
• Getting in the Mood—with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go!
• Local Tourist Information—where to find it once you’re on the ground in Germany
• Overview—of Munich
• German Phrases For Emergencies—least you’ll know how to holler, „Help!”
• Climate + Best Times to Travel—to Munich!
• All About Tours—By bike, boat, bus or special interest and walking tours + our top recommendations with links and more!
• Munich Nightlife—the best bars, clubs, live music, theater and dancing
• Lots more—we aim to get you in the know!