(as of Apr 18,2021 09:43:48 UTC – Details)
Are you planning a trip to New Zealand?
Always been in love with New Zealand?
Simply browsing and dreaming of a New Zealand holiday?
Then this book is for you!
This book will put your doubts of whether going to the land of Hobbiton is worth it. The magical country has so much to offer for holiday visitors in terms of activities, festivals, food, drinks, sightseeing, animal watching, beaches and more. Plan your holiday with this clever extensive New Zealand travel guide. Or, if you were unsure of where to go for your holiday – allow me to introduce you to New Zealand and convince you to visit this magical, beautiful country.
I am Alex Pitt – adventurer, climber, survivor, nomad, traveler and writer and I would like to present to you the exotic country of New Zealand.
This book includes:
- An introduction to New Zealand
- Typical costs, currency, and money matters
- Top things to see and do in New Zealand
- Weather, climate and seasons
- Visas and immigration
- Transport around New Zealand
- How to pack for New Zealand
- Extended guide to Auckland
- Queenstown ski trip guide
- Secret New Zealand experiences
- North Island
- Middle-earth and Hobbiton
- Camping in New Zealand
- Tattoos in New Zealanad
- Best events for foodies
- Cycling in New Zealand
- Aquatic adventures in New Zealand
- Hiking in New Zealand
- Sights in New Zealand
Are you ready to learn about New Zealand? Ready to pack your bags and travel?
Scroll up, hit that buy button!