(as of Apr 03,2021 15:26:01 UTC – Details)
FREEDOM FROM EATING AND BODY IMAGE STRUGGLES
- Is your relationship with food and your body a source of pain?
- Do you feel stuck in cycles of restricting food and overeating, or other disordered eating patterns?
- Is your sense of worth tied to the scale?
- Do you wonder and obsessively worry about how your body looks?
- Are you experiencing health problems related to the stressful dieting lifestyle?
- Are you tired of living this way?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this book is for you. Eating and body image expert Alison Ross, LMFT, explains how our tricky food and diet culture triggers body image problems and locks in disordered eating patterns. And she teaches you how to break free of the dieter’s shame-based mindset while strengthening your emotion and eating regulation abilities so you can settle into a healthy relationship with food and your body.