(as of Mar 02,2021 02:22:56 UTC – Details)
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what’s worth your time and money
- Itineraries for one to four days in the top destinations in England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Switzerland
- Rick’s tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Over 100 full-color maps and vibrant photos
Experience Europe’s Old World romance and New World excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Rick Steves Best of Europe covers London, Paris, Provence, the French Riviera, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, the Swiss Alps/Berner Oberland, Munich, Rothenberg and the Romantic Road, the Rhine Valley, Berlin, and Amsterdam
From the Publisher
Use this travel skills handbook to learn how to pack light and right, find good-value restaurants, avoid scams, travel smoothly by rail or air, navigate language barriers and cultural differences, skip lines, and much more.
Packed with photos, this introduction to Europe’s top works of art is a great gift for travelers and art lovers. From Venus to Versailles, Rick Steves and Gene Openshaw will have you marveling, learning, and laughing, one masterpiece at a time.
In this new wall calendar, Rick introduces a different part of Europe every month, diving into its most fascinating, unexpected sites with expert descriptions and hundreds of photos—not just one per month, but one for nearly every day of the year!
Rick Steves is your personal guide to Europe every day of the year in this delightful deskside getaway. Get Rick’s travel tips and experience hundreds of captivating, diverse attractions in this full-color boxed calendar.