(as of Apr 30,2021 16:35:11 UTC – Details)
INCLUDES THE LATEST CHANGES RELATING TO THE PANDEMIC
Prepare for your trip to Universal Studios Japan with this guide packed full of tips and information.
Our bestselling travel guide series is trusted by people from across the world to help you create unforgettable memories.
– Japan: Know Before You Go – From visas to tipping and the language barrier, to travel patterns and smartphone internet access.
– How to get to the resort– Public transportation directions, options and pricing from across Osaka and even Kyoto.
– The Parks: A look at every ride, show, restaurant and more at both theme parks. – This also includes a preview of the new Super Nintendo World area due to open in 2020.
– Dining – As well as the dining listings in the parks chapter, we cover the top 10 places to eat and dining reservations.
– The Definitive Touring Plan – Follow our tried and tested ways to keep waiting to an absolute minimum.
– Make the Most of Park Services – When to visit, on-ride photos, ride lockers, Single Rider, child switch, ride height requirements and much, much more.
– Park Tips – Money-saving tips, how to get early park admission and how to save time in queue lines.- Universal Studios Japan vs Tokyo Disney Resort – Been to Tokyo Disney Resort before or a different Disney park? We cover the similarities and differences.
Plus all this:
– Tickets: Your ticket and Express Pass options and combo tickets
– Beyond the Parks – A look at Universal CityWalk Osaka and its dining and shopping options.
– Seasonal Events and the Future: – Our look at the Christmas, Halloween, Cool Japan and other seasons.- Guests with Disabilities – How Universal helps make your visit as easy as possible.
– The Hotels: Choosing a place to stay – A look at the seven official hotels
– Park Map – Familiarize yourself with the park before getting there.