points - Details)
USA TODAY Bestseller
Experience the magic of the Disney Parks right in your kitchen with these 100, easy and delicious recipes inspired by Walt Disney World!
Stroll right down the middle of Main Street USA, journey from Adventureland to Infinity and Beyond at Pixar Pier, and explore every avenue in between to taste the flavors of the Disney Parks…all without leaving your kitchen.
With The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook you can bring the magic of Disneyland and Walt Disney World snacks and treats right to your home. Recreate favorites like the classic Dole Whip and Mickey Pretzels to new favorites like blue milk from Star Wars land and Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Nums from Pixar Pier.
These 100 recipes inspired by iconic yummies are perfect whether you are a forever Disney fan or just love a good snack. Now you can feel as if you shared a snack with Mickey himself right from the comfort of your own home!
From the Publisher
1. Line an ungreased baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add water, 3 tablespoons sugar, salt, and 3 tablespoons oil. Stir until mixture reaches a boil, about 4 minutes, then remove from heat.
3. Add flour and stir until combined.
4. Scoop dough into a large piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Let dough cool until you are able to hold the bag comfortably, about 10 minutes.
5. Pipe dough into 6” lines onto prepared baking sheet.
Place sheet into freezer to set 1 hour.
6. In a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat, add remaining 4 cups oil. It should measure to a depth of about 3”. Heat until oil reaches 375°F. Line a large plate with paper towels and set aside.
7. In a medium shallow bowl, combine remaining sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
8. Carefully slide one Churro into hot oil. Flip while frying until golden brown, about 2 minutes total.
9. Remove from oil with tongs and place in bowl with sugar cinnamon mixture. Turn to coat Churro thoroughly, and transfer to lined plate to cool. Repeat with remaining Churros.
1 cup room-temperature water
3 tablespoons plus ½ cup granulated sugar, divided
½ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons plus 4 cups vegetable oil, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon