Price: (as of - Details) This e-book was written with you in mind! Yes, YOU!…
points - Details)
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021 by Seth Kubersky is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort. The guide includes info on where to find the cheapest Universal Orlando admission tickets, how to save big on Universal on-site hotel rooms and skip the regular lines in the parks, when to visit Universal Orlando for the lightest crowds, and everything else you need to know for a stress-free Universal Orlando experience.
- Comprehensive reviews: In-depth critical assessments of every attraction, including the new Bourne Stuntacular
- Touring plans: Patented, field-tested touring plans that literally save you hours in line
- Hotel recommendations: An up-close look at each Universal resort hotel and how to get the most out of on-site benefits such as Early Park Admission
- Dining guide: Ratings and reviews of more than 80 restaurants, including all full-service eateries at the parks and at CityWalk
- COVID-19 updates: Details on how social distancing measures have impacted the Universal Orlando Resort
- Invaluable advice: Best times of year to visit and how to get around the lines, with details on Universal’s exciting seasonal events such as Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Complete coverage of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, with updated tips for experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Sneak peeks: Learn about the new Jurassic World VelociCoaster
More than 6 million Unofficial Guides have sold!