(as of Apr 11,2021 00:38:28 UTC – Details)
Get the Trusted Source of Information for a Successful Walt Disney World Vacation
The best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World has everything you need to plan your family’s trip―hassle-free. Whether you are planning your annual vacation to Walt Disney World or preparing for your first visit ever, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2021 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
With an Unofficial Guide in hand―and with authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides―find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and get step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World, from park opening procedures, to rides, restaurants, and hotels. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2021 book:
- When to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted Walt Disney World Resort
- Tips on how to get a spot to experience Disney’s fantastic new Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance blockbuster attraction
- How to „Rope Drop” Disney theme parks to get on the most popular rides faster
- Ten tips for finding the cheapest Disney World tickets (and a free online search tool to do all the work for you) The latest on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- Reviews of Disney’s swanky new Riviera Resort, plus the new Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure rides for families
- The best hotel rooms to request at every Disney resort