(as of Mar 17,2021 20:54:14 UTC – Details)
Tokyo travel Guide 2020 insiders is the ultimate travel guide to Japan’s weird and wonderful capital city.
You’ll find detailed practical advice on what to see and do in Tokyo – from the hipster bars of Shibuya and Shimokitazawa to the top spots for Japanese classic meals such as sushi, ramen, tempura and okonomiyaki – as well as up-to-date descriptions of the best hotels, clubs, shops and more, for all budgets.
Inside Tokyo Travel Guide Insider:
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, pop culture, performing arts, visual arts, tea ceremonies, cinema, literature, architecture, onsen, festivals, cuisine
- Covers Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Tsukiji, Ginza, Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro, Shibuya, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shinjuku, Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa, Odaiba, Shimo-Kitazawa, Korakuen, Yanaka, Nikko, Hakone, Hamakura, Mt Fuji and more
Get a copy of Tokyo Travel Guide 2020 Insiders today! Take action and experience Japan at its fullest potential now!
Please note: a conscious decision was made to print this guide in black and white in order to provide you with a wealth of detailed and up-to-the-minute information at a low price.
If colour photographs are a priority, you should opt for the e-book version.